Sunday 18 October 2009

More cheese


Another day without a post from our intrepid cheese boggers (The Italian Cheese Diaries), so I'm back to fill to void and provide more amusement than anything else.

Today I offer you Cheese In A Can
Another hat tip to our friends from over the Atlantic and I do when presented with things like this wonder what someone was thinking to try and create this. More worrying are the people who said "yes - what a great idea, lets market that"...

Colour: A very worrying orange that I believe is visible to the human eye from two miles even in the dark

Tasting notes: There are many things I will eat and have eaten, I'm afraid I am at this time unable to pass any judgement as to the best of my knowledge I have not eaten it... yet...

Bounce test: Win can, a good bounce at a guess, without can, more of a splat.

No comments: