Monday 19 October 2009

Even More Cheese

Another day without a post from our intrepid cheese boggers (The Italian Cheese Diaries), so I'm back again to fill to void and provide more
even amusement.

Update - Erm I jumped the gun and the Italian Cheese Police have blogged...

Today I offer you Dairylea spread

A classic from childhood for you all, I have chosen the classic triangles, just shows how old I am. The cows on the new packaging really worry me.

Colour: Under the bright blue
and silver packaging is a very pale firm creamy triangle of cheesiness

Tasting notes: Good with cream crackers, Ritz crackers, Rivita or and even on its own, very creamy. Mind the red plastic string/strip hidden inside to aid opening...

Bounce test: Dosn't bounce, think more of a crumple zone crash test, would be interesting to see how high to drop it from to break the silver wrapping.

Score: 6/10 (no good for nacho dipping so I had to mark it down)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"There's some bloody string in this cheese!"